For my strength/hypertrophy based training program, I've chosen following exercises:
- Deadlifts (2 work sets of 4 reps)
- Press (3 work sets of 5)
- Ring Dips (3 work sets of 9)
- 1-Legged Squats (3 work sets of 7)
- Pull Ups/Chin Ups (3 work sets of 8-10)
- Inverted Rows (3 work sets of 8-10)
- Dumbbell Bench Press (3 work sets of 6-8)
Question: I feel this is a bit too much volume for one workout, I'm currently alternating between doing [1,2,4,5,7] and [1,3,4,6,7]. I wonder if this makes sense or if I rather should stick with one of them for a longer period of time (like 2 weeks or so) and then switch to the other one?
Relevant details: I'm doing 2 mins rest between sets and 0-2 warm-up sets for each exercise, so one workout is about 1 hour. I'm doing that 3x/week. I also do some low intensity running (5km) 2x/week. I started training 7 months ago.
Any other advice on my program is greatly appreciated!