Physical Fitness Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for physical fitness professionals, athletes, trainers, and those providing health-related needs. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

So the other day I saw two people sorta balancing on one another. Person A was on their back with their feet and hands in the air holding up person B who was sorta moving around on person A's hands / feet.

Kinda a vague description but it looked kinda neat. Anyone have any ideas as to what that's called? Seemed kinda like a yoga thing idk.


share|improve this question

closed as too localized by Dave Liepmann, Baarn, FredrikD, Moses, Matt Chan May 9 '13 at 4:04

This question is unlikely to help any future visitors; it is only relevant to a small geographic area, a specific moment in time, or an extraordinarily narrow situation that is not generally applicable to the worldwide audience of the internet. For help making this question more broadly applicable, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Probably acro-yoga/acrobatic yoga. Or just partner yoga. Or gymnastics. Hope that helps because this is definitely off-topic. :D – Dave Liepmann May 2 '13 at 16:40
"Identify this" typed questions wont help any further visitors, these questions are not a good fit for SE sites. – Baarn May 3 '13 at 20:13