I am looking for an aerobic training system for the living room:
- Should be possible to start with low aerobic load and gradually increase to high intensity, like HIIT or interval training. Ideally fine-grained control of aerobic intensity.
- Low impact, little "noise".
- Little equipment (by volume). (Game consoles OK).
- Load on muscles, joints and tendons should be low in the beginning. This might increase gradually, like the aerobic intensity.
- Easy to adopt according to how much time I have available.