This week I started doing 1 hour of yoga and 30 minutes of mixed exercises every morning. I also started a diet but am a little confused regarding my food intake. Could I get a second opinion? Does this look okay?
- (10:00 AM) Mixed nuts (almonds, dates, cloves, walnuts, sunflower seeds)
- (11:00 AM) Milk shakes with cereals (Toned milk, Protein one table spoon, Tulsa leave, one spoon turmeric powder, honey, cardamom, 8 to 10 spoons cereals (like muesli, cornflakes or oats)
- (2:00 PM) 1 cup espresso coffee
- (3:00 PM) Sprouts or fruits (1 bowl sprouts or 2 apple or 1 small bowl pomegranate)
- (4:00 PM) 1 cup green tea
- (5:00 PM) 2 medium size sandwich of peanut butter, spread, jam or raw cucumber, tomato
- (9:00 PM) Proper Indian food as a Dinner which includes lots of veggies, grain, sum rice and lentils
As I am desk jockey I spend most of my time in front of computer. I am a vegetarian and my goal is to get a balanced diet with good nutrition and lose some weight if possible.
Any suggestions are welcome.