During my run today I suddenly felt weak with hungry about 15 minutes after I started. This only happens some times -- not every run. I feel very hungry and weak, and I can usually only make it to about the 20 minute mark before I have to stop.
I assume it must be nutrition related. Today I had:
- 3 x multigrain weetbix with light milk
- 1 tub of light yoghurt
- slice of toast with slice of cheese and vegemite
- glass of apple and mango juice
- cup of tea with spoon of sugar
- chicken breast in roll with some chips
- 600mL Coke zero
I went for the run in late afternoon. Any advice appreciated!