I, too, have an Andriod phone. After searching quite extensively, I could not find any apps that are aimed for gaining muscle weight. But...
Calories are not the biggest factor in gaining muscle mass, although, it plays a slight part. Most lower and middle class households eat more than enough calories as it is. In order to gain muscle weight, it is good to remember these few things...
1) High weight, low reps. - Few, Fast, controlled reps with high weight is going to tense you muscles more than high reps with low weight. If you can do more than 20 reps, you need more weight.
2) Eat often. - Have food that is high in calories and protein at least every three hours. Protein is often overlooked. Meals, smacks, shakes, what ever. This will increase your metabolism, and increase muscle growth.
3) Stretching. - Stretching not only helps you recover after a workout, but further tears the muscle. As you probably know, muscle grows when there is trauma to the fibers. The muscle is then regrown, stronger than before.
4) Limit yourself. - It is easy to get sucked in to working out when you are bored. But you need to give your muscles time to repair themselves. Working out with muscles that still have trauma to them and are not fully repaired, can lead to serious injuries. Train no more than four times a week.
5) Sleep. - Sleep not only makes you feel better, but it's your body's time to recover. Many bodily functions shut down when you are sleeping. Leaving more resources to recovering the body mentally and physically. This is when most of your muscle regrowth will happen. So make sure you get plenty of sleep.