Physical Fitness Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for physical fitness professionals, athletes, trainers, and those providing health-related needs. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I show all the signs of low testosterone even though I am just 23. What type of specialist do I need to see to get tested for low testosterone levels and get treated if needed?

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by VPeric, Ivo Flipse Apr 16 '12 at 8:09

Questions on Physical Fitness Stack Exchange are expected to relate to physical fitness within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Hi @Sam! Per our FAQ, general health questions are off-topic on this site. – VPeric Apr 16 '12 at 8:05