Tag Info

New answers tagged


Focus On Rotation's Per Minute, Not Simulated "Miles Per Hour" As a certified indoor cycling instructor and road cyclist I can tell you that simulated speed on an indoor bike is generally a bad measure as you generally aren't going to know how it is calculated and it doesn't have a good relationship with technique. Certification training instructs us that ...


They both increase the intensity of your workout so if you wanna have resistance for longer workouts, increase speed or if you want explosive strenght for shorter workouts, increase the level. Increasing speed targets the long muscle fibers more and increasing resistance targets ur short muscle fibers. Short muscle fiber can get bigger but long fiber cant ...

Top 50 recent answers are included