Tag Info

New answers tagged


When I'm recovering from injuries, I look for: people who have had the injury and were aggressive in returning to their chosen activities sports medicine doctors (orthopedists, physical therapists) who are aggressive in returning athletes to a performant state coaches who A) have high expectations and B) are familiar with rehab techniques for my specific ...


Disclaimer: I was certified as a personal trainer from the organization I mention below. The term you're looking for is Certified Personal Trainer (CPT). I strongly recommend, given your training history and comments, that you seek out a trainer certified by a reputable organization. I emphasize “certified” because they are required, usually through ...

Top 50 recent answers are included