Tag Info

New answers tagged


Now I feel bad, my suggestion for the question wording was kind of rude and changed its focus. A BMI calculation shows your diet wasn't minimal in calories -- you weren't underweight -- just in protein. If the joint pain is a result of your body consuming the proteins stored in synovial fluid, it should get better within a few weeks. To answer your original ...

Top 50 recent answers are included