Tag Info

New answers tagged


If you live in an area where you have a choice here are some considerations to help you decide who you want to see. Certification - Look for an orthopedic physician certified in the sports medicine subspecialty and check to see that their certification is current. In the U.S. sports certified physical therapists will have SCS initials after their name. ...

Top 50 recent answers are included