Tag Info

New answers tagged


If you have a whole week to strength train and really wanna push yourself. Train a different muscle every day of the week. such as: Monday: back and biceps, shoulders Tuesday: legs and abs Wednesday: chest, tris Thursday: break then repreat and break again on sunday, do 30 minutes of cardio before and after. make sure while your doing these to real push ...

Top 50 recent answers are included