Tag Info

New answers tagged


People probably call the "hip press" by another name: Dumbbell Floor Press That's a name that includes elbows flared, palms facing, and in the middle (hip press). With that in mind, I know several people who employ: Barbell Floor Press Reverse Grip Bench Press Both are valid exercises. Personally, I get more chest activation with dumbbells. ...

Top 50 recent answers are included