FredrikD top 9% overall
Managment consultant. Focus on yoga, swimming (beginner, TI) and general training.
- Childhood: playground soccer, ice hockey, cross country skiing, swimming
- 1973-1986 Basketball. Played in the Swedish junior national team and in the Swedish level 1 series (Brahe, IFK Linköping). Coached kids team, camp leader.
- 1986-2000. Tried various martial arts, fencing, weightlifting, played in lower divisions of basketball. Constant problems with knees and back.
- 2000-2007. Sporadic training due to becoming the father of twins, weightlifting, running, was only consistent with two years of Jodo. BMI peaked at 27 in 2002
- 2007- . Mix of "everyday active" (bike to work, take the stairs instead of elevator,...), yoga, weightlifting (squats, deadlift, military press), functional training (e.g. MAQ, burpees) and swimming. Feels great.
12 Is there an optimum for swimming stroke rate? sep 4 '12
8 Swim technique workouts in a short pool jul 20 '12
6 Is sleep necessary for recovery? apr 30 '14
6 What are equivalent swimming and running speeds? oct 6 '12
4 Best home gym to replace going to the gym mar 6 '14