|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- How to tell readers that I know my story is factually incorrect?
- Why didn't Balak request Bilam to bless his own people?
- Is it possible to have a career in SciComp without contributing to arms research?
- Why are flying carpets banned while flying brooms are not?
- Could a US citizen born through "birth tourism" become President?
- How should I interpret a promising preprint that was never published in a peer-reviewed journal?
- How to not confuse readers with simultaneous events?
- Why is this guy handcuffed censored?
- How far off did Apollo 11 land?
- Why should fork() have been designed to return a file descriptor?
- Why can't I hear fret buzz through the amp?
- Is it ethical to tell my teaching assistant that I like them?
- Does a hash function have a Upper bound on input length?
- Applying for jobs with an obvious scar
- Manager is asking me to eat breakfast from now on
- Why did my "seldom" get corrected?
- How was Luke's prosthetic hand in Episode V filmed?
- Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?
- How is it possible for the induced emf to take negative values in Faraday's Law of induction?
- Who or what determines if a curse is valid or not?
- What could make large expeditions ineffective for exploring territory full of dangers and valuable resources?
- Which modern firearm should a time traveler bring to be easily reproducible for a historic civilization?
- Consequences of stalling while sideslipping in a glider?
- Three Subway Escalators