Physical Fitness Stack Exchange is for fitness professionals, athletes, trainers and enthusiasts. If you have a question about …
- improving your exercise performance or technique
- choosing a training program
- nutrition as it relates to exercise
- gear and gadgets used during exercise
- achieving physique milestones
- injury prevention
and it is not about …
- the rules of a sport
- a purchase recommendation
- nutrition unrelated to exercise, such as food safety, nutritional needs for children, etc.
- wellness, general health, medical advice and injuries unrelated to exercise
… then you’re in the right place to ask your question!
If you intend on asking about a particular routine or exercise for yourself, please be sure to tell everyone your training goals. The amount of detail you can provide will result in improved answers.
For more help, see "What types of questions should I avoid asking?"
If your question is not specifically on-topic for Physical Fitness Stack Exchange, it may be on topic for another Stack Exchange site. If no site currently exists that will accept your question, you may commit to or propose a new site at Area 51, the place where new Stack Exchange communities are democratically created.