I have not accumulated muscles (5-6 times training per week) two months without burning fat because I do not want to lose muscles.
- Some say I should eat little BCAA before sleeping.
- Assume no running in weekly program for half marathon.
- Assume only 1.5 hour weekly cardio which is divided steadily to the weekly program.
- 4 x 1.5 hour muscular training
- #1 day: biceps, delts, pectoralis major, rectus abdominis
- #2-3 days: latissimus dorsi, back, rectus, rectus abdominis
- rest day
- 4(5)th day: triceps, rectus abdominis, trapezoideus
- rest day
by which I have tried to minimise the overtraining of muscles of one organ.
- not training biceps and triceps at the same day.
- not training trapezoideus and latissimus dorsi at the same time
- Pushups 30 x 3 for biceps brachii, triceps brachii, delts, stomach, ... with different hand levels relative to the shoulders and with changing rhythm of one leg etc
- Flanks - 60s - 30 s - rectus abdominis
- Pullups (50kg - 40kg - 30 kg) x 3 for triceps, latissimus dorsi
- Rectus abdominis - on the bench (40 angle), foot up 15 x 3 left, middle, right
- Triceps machine - 55 kg - 45 kg - 35 kg - 15x3
- Dents machine - 10 kg x 3, 5 kg x 2
- Weights sideways with one hand, supporting spine with another hand to keep spine straight - 10-20kg x 5 for biceps brachii and triceps
which are divided according to muscles for different days
What is a good way to burn fat after extensive muscle training?