Arnold Schwarzenegger is 66 years old now, and I know you can see all recent videos of him working out, his arm size still is up, etc.
I'm a young guy, 22 years old. I do not do bodybuilding, and workout for strength only.
I feel that I can beat Arnold Schwarzenegger in arm wrestling, and I would like to hear your opinion on whether or not you think I could.
I can currently do this, although not ideal, not too bad:
- Bench press 135 lbs. x 1 rep.
- Squat 135 lbs. x 1 rep, ATG.
- Biceps curl 40 lbs. for single (left; 45 lbs. for single in right), 80 lbs. for double, several reps (about 3-5), dead-hang form (arms hanging completely straight, no jerk, momentum, leaning back, etc.; 100% strict).
- I can do 3 dead-hang chin-ups and weigh 195 lbs.; can't do a single dead-hang pull-up though, but can come close.
- I can deadlift about 315 lbs. max, and I feel I could at least give him a run for his money in a full-on, full-force, no holds barred arm wrestling match.
What do you think? Remember, we're talking Arnold right now, not Arnold in his heyday.