I am 31 years old, here is my 4 days plan:
- Tuesday: Biceps only - 1 hour
- Wednesday: Triceps only - 1 hour
- Thursday: Chest only - 1 hour
- Friday: Shoulder + Back - 1 + 1 hours
- Saturday+Sunday+Monday: No exercise, just posing (contracting muscles w/o weights) 10 mins a day
In above workout there is little warm up in beginning and warm down in end. Immediately after exercise I take 1 egg with cold water. After that one glass milk with oats+Poha, followed by normal routine food, in night I take two glucose biscuits and 1 glass milk.
I started this in August 2014 - till now. In beginning by biceps were 13.8, now they are 14.5(after flexing), weight was 80Kilos and now it is 77Kilos.
My target is 16 inches biceps (after flexing).
- Keeping this routine when I can expect reaching my target?
- Should I purchase and protein shake in my routine to reach the target or that can be achieved without it?
- What is the most optimum way to get best results out of protein shakes?