I am new to to bodybuilding. Though I have worked out previously for more than 6 months on and off, I haven't really followed a proper schedule or had the right nutrition. My goal is to have lean muscle while being decently bulked up. I do not want to look huge, but my goal would be to look ripped. My height is 177cm and I weigh 160 pounds and I am 28 years old.
I find this daily requirement for a person in terms of carbs/protein/fat very confusing because there is diverse information about it on the internet and it is hard to figure out for a beginner which one exactly to follow.
I work out for 1 hour a day, 4 days a week. I spend a 5th day of the week on cardio. My current daily food intake includes
- Breakfast: 1 cup oats/cornflakes with 250 ml milk, 2 medium bananas, 5 eggs(2 whole, 3 whites)
- Morning Snack: 2 slices watermelon, 50gm of peanuts
- Lunch: 8oz chicken(part of whole chicken), 150gm of mixed veggies(broccolli, beets, carrot, beans, peas), 4 slices brown bread
- Evening Snack: 2 oranges small, 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- Dinner: 8oz Chicken(part of whole chicken), 1 cup brown rice, 150gm of mixed veggies(broccolli, beets, carrot, beans, peas), 2 egg whites Before Bed: 250ml milk, few nuts
Is this enough nutrition? Do I need to modify my intake? Any insights will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.