I have a leg pain just above knee (not knee pain), this happened after I pushed hard on bench press machine only my right and now I have right leg pain. is This normal or something like DVT?

pain is at two sides; I am sitting and looking my leg, at bottom left corner and right surface just near knee.

  • 2
    I voted to close as I think this should be taken to a doctor.
    – user8119
    May 26 '15 at 12:27
  • 1
    after watching dr.house's clinic mocking, I am picky on going doctors ^^
    – Mert
    May 26 '15 at 12:35
  • If you really avoid doctors because of a fictional drama enhanced character, you're in for trouble down the road.
    – JohnP
    May 26 '15 at 14:09

If you take a look at some basic anatomy charts, you'll see that's right where the rectus femoris muscle and tendon attach. If the pain is mild, you're probably just a bit strained. Pull back a bit, do exercises that don't cause that area to hurt for a week or two, and see if it feels better. If the pain is sharp, or it's not getting better, see a doctor.

Image from Wikipedia

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.