All Day Workout
I have time to play with, and I think I've been a bit random with my workouts. I want all round fitness, and I'd say I'm fairly intermediate. Do you think there's anything I can add or shuffle round in my routine?
- Weight: 12 stone/75 kg
- Height: 5 foot 10
- Age: 19
- Dumbbell curls: 17.5kg (4 reps)
- Dumbell lateral raise: 10kg (6 reps)
- Bench-Press: 25kg (4 reps)
- Dead-lift: 35kg (16 reps)
- Grip Strengthener: 18kg resistance (20 reps)
- Kettlebell: 18kg
- Half marathon(13 miles): 1:40
- 1 hour morning swim (irregular)
- 5 mile run/walk (sometimes again after lunch)
- Kettlebell/Dumbbell/Grip Strengthener/Ab Exercises through the day
- Monday - hour of gymnastics
- Tuesday/Friday - 3 hours of Dead-lifting, Bench-pressing and Climbing
- Wednesday/Thursday - hour of swimming
- Saturday/Sunday- feck all
Light breakfast/dinner (veg, fruit, wheat and oats) and a heavy lunch (protein). No junk/dessert/drinking.
- I struggle to keep a steady pace on my own. Yet, I ran a half-marathon in 1:40 with this kind of fools training.
- Waking up to swim at 7. My diet's helped but it's not golden, and I avoid alarm clocks.
- Stuck in a rut with weights. I expected my dead-lifting to suffer (went from 5 times a week to twice if that), but the dumbbells I use everyday aren't getting much easier.
- What's the best way to work martial arts into this?