height : 5 foot 4, 1.63 m
weight : roughly around 69 kg
I am really active now. I go play football/soccer every weekend for like 2 hours. I also walk around 30-40 mins a day. But most of the day I sit. I am a student in a high school if that information is relevant. I also plan to go running early morning at 5:30 on weekdays. I run like 20 mins and then I go swimming after jogging. I swim at a moderate pace 500m-700m in 30 mins. All this is done on days I dont go to play football.
I don't know what I eat everyday but here is a an average day.
- breakfast: Milo balls, cornflakes, or 2 roti with fish and always hot black tea
- snack: A yoghurt or a biscuit (the junk food kind)
- lunch: Rice with pan seared fish covered in chili paste, 3 roti with fish or chickpeas, or fish and potatoes with steamed vegetables.
- evening: black tea with bread and chocolate, hazelnut, or some spread or toast with jam
- at night: i drink some hot beverage and eat a little snack
With all this information provided, is this all enough for me to lose a few kilograms in a few months? I don't want to be thin, i just want to be fit.