I am 300+ lbs Obelix. Still struggling with Obesity. I am NOT looking for recommendation - "Oh you dont need this ... have you tried this ...tried that ? "
I have a precise question. If I spend 2 hrs walking out in the Natural env. walking down those trails .. watching not to step on any kinda dog poop ....VS doing a tread mill at a slightly faster speed ( about 0.3 -0.5 mph ) but with DEF a lot of incline ( Range 8-11 . Most times 8-9 ) ... which one burns out more calories and melts fat
Way Higher incline
- Makes me sweat ( but in this place and time of yr- sweat but not wet )
slower pace ( sorry - I cant manage jogging )
I maybe able to give longer times
- In treadmill the belt keeps moving so there's some kinda aid on your steps ..vs walking., have to walk without anything happening below you .
- Body gets acclimatized to the same routine in treadmill vs walking is different . Every moment is different
- Fresh air exposure while walking
- Can enjoy hearing / seeing something on my iphone without getting distracted , that needs attention. In treadmill - cant do something serious that needs attention - with the settings I use - just make do seeing something mindless like CNN.
Want to know which is the "better deal"