I recently started to visit a gym 2-3 times a week, because, as a programmer, I need some movement. Additionally, I have very low blood pressure which causes me nearly to faint sometimes when doing simple body-weight exercises.
I'm male, 19 y/o, 192cm, 85kg
Can you recommend a weight loss and condition gaining plan?
Currently; I'm about 90-120 mins in the studio:
- 20 min warmup on the bike (ca. 250 kcal)
- Row 2000m (ca 120 kcal)
- 3 x 25 crunches (25kg)
- 3 x 25 biceps curl (33kg)
- 3 x 25 triceps press (17kg)
- 3 x 25 shoulder press (25kg)
- 3 x 25 pull downs (29kg)
- some leg stuff (can't remember the names)
- 30 min on empty devices
- 10 min final on bike (ca 110 kcal)
Is there anything I could optimize?
Thanks in advance.