What types of exercises or physical activities favor a body type that is:
- small framed (thin bones, lighter bodyweight)
- relatively tall (6 feet+)
- long limbs (arms and legs)
At what can a person with this body type can excel or just progress to advanced levels with low likelihood of injury?
This being my built, i noticed i do well on pulling exercises (deadlifts, pullups, chinups) and have a hard time with barbell squats, bench press, holding weights overhead with a wide grip (in a snatch or overhead squat).
There's obviously a lot of other factors, i can think of joint strength, explosiveness, flexibility but focusing on body proportions for this question.
- gymnastics/calisthenics favor small frame but not a lot of height.
- combat sports (eg. kickboxing) favor long limbs but not a small frame.