I want to ask about abs.
- My food is ok, I eat healthy foods
- I do other workouts for abs
- I was doing abs every day
- I have little body fat (I would like to calculate it somehow. I weigh 70kg and am 1.80m tall)
Now I want to stop exercises for abs and focusing only on one exercise; I want to focus to on hanging abs workouts.
I want to increase my abs visibility. I am beginner at hanging but I have the power to lift my legs up.
My questions are:
- First, to take a bag. I will add to the bag inside weights 10kgs. I will close the bag and when I am hanging I will lift this bag with my legs. As a result, I came to this question how much should I do (day / minutes / times) is this exercise with weights good?
- Second, fast or slow or normal? I mean should I do the movements fast or slow?
- How many minutes? I have listen day only 5 minutes else you don't gain abs (true or false?)
- Breathing, when should I exhale and inhale?