Since lock-down, I switched my training to calisthenics. I did diamond push-ups (3x10) but it was too much. I completed it at the time but, the next day my triceps weren't able to support weight.
How can i make the exercise easier, or replace it with an easier triceps exercise ?
In the gym, I use to cable pull about 25 kg with both arms. By the way, I don't have any fitness material at home beside a rower.
I am 42 and weighting 169 lbs.
Here is my upper body training : 3 times a week, with at least one rest day. Rest between sets are about 1 to 2 minutes depending on the exercise.
- 3x10 Hand over head pushups
- 6x10 Front Raise (for each arms) (using my home rower about 18lbs)
- 3x10 Wide pushups
- 3x10 Pike pushups (focus Delt)
- 6x10 Biceps curls (for each arms) (using my home rower about 22lbs)
- 3x10 Diamond pushups
- 3x24 Pike shoulder taps
- 1x24 Hyperextension
Next day at the park : (I don't have a pull-ups bar)
- 6x8 Pull-ups, if failure fallback to jumping pull-ups
- 3x Hanging to the bar for 20 breaths
- 6x8 Australian pull-ups