I've had a lot of skin problems over the last few years as a result of weight training in the gym, due to the friction under my arms.

The doctor suggested I try some kind of emollient before exercising. Is there anything in particular I should look for? Or just anything with 'emollient' written on it?

  • When you say "under my arms", can you elaborate on the location of the problem? – Alec Jul 24 at 16:39
  • Can you wear a long sleeve workout shirt made of that spandex-like material – Ace Cabbie Jul 25 at 0:33

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.