Good question. However, people are not really united on what you should eat before training in general. Even if mankind would come to an agreement on this topic, it would still be workout specific. From your question, it seems that you have two concerns (correct me if I am wrong):
- you are unable to eat a short time before a workout
- you are afraid that your body will not handle workout in a good way only with nutrients from the previous day
In this case, I would approach it via testing what will work for me, for example in this order:
- small portion food (yogurt, rice... whatever you consider important before training in general - this is again more "religion" related question). If this does not feel good, then:
- protein shake (or a protein shake with something extra - for example honey). If this is still too much:
- BCAA in any form or any other nutrients in pills
I guess some people would suggest using some stimulants like caffeine. However, if you sleep and rest enough, there should not be a need for such a "cheating" at all.
Note: If you ask 10 different people how to tackle this problem, you probably get 10 different answers. And they all can be wrong (or good).