I'm around 5'8 144 lbs and for the past two months I have been consistently doing at least 30 minute cardio running, 30 minutes of oblique + upper + lower ab exercises and dieting really well with enough protein(and maybe once a week eat some sugary snacks) but have not seen much if any change at all. I still have a lot of body fat, love muscles, but you can see some lean muscle underneath throughout my whole body. Is there something I am not aware of doing?
The basic tenet of fat loss is to be in a caloric deficit.
If you burn more than what you eat then you will, barring unusual circumstances, lose weight over time - this is a marathon, not a sprint.
One thing to pay attention though here is that to avoid losing muscle while on a caloric deficit you need to exercise the muscles too and eat enough protein.
Running and abs are not the ideal whole body muscle stressors, ab exercises are not the best bang for your buck to grow a muscular body, as you are just training a single and relatively small part of your muscles.
So let's assume you're burning 500kcal per session (which is optimistic.)
You aren't specifying how many sessions per week you're doing, but, for the sake of calculation, let's assume you do it daily, which is 3500 kcal a week.
A pound of tissue has roughly 3500 kcal, so if your weight was constant before and you eat roughly the same amount as before starting to exercise, and you did it over time (let's say 8 weeks, you shouldn't expect immediate results), you would expect to be about 8 pounds lighter at the end of the 8 weeks in the best case. If you exercise less than daily, then it would take even longer, as your deficit would be proportionately less.
If you're not seeing anything close to that, the most likely problem is that your energy intake is greater than what you need it to be for weight loss. In my experience, whole body strength training is very effective at both growing muscles and losing fat if you manage to be at a caloric deficit.
There is a caveat here in the sense that if you are growing muscle and losing fat at the same time, the weight metric is no longer enough as muscle is denser than fat. You might even gain weight! You need different metrics (DEXA scans, calipers, or a mirror - if you're seeing you're getting more muscular and your weight's going up, be happy!)
Also, healthy food only means that it is better for your health, not that it will make you lose fat directly, healthy food can help indirectly in fat loss in the sense they can be more satiating and add more micronutrients, but they are not a replacement for being in a caloric deficit.
So, to sum up, I'd personally recommend switching the abs exercises (and the cardio too unless you enjoy it) for full body strength training or calisthenics and that you pay closer attention to your food intake - something that has helped me personally in the past is to keep a food journal. We tend to eat more than we think we do without realizing it, especially if you are one of those who think "hey, I just exercised, I can eat more!" and such a journal can help us notice when and maybe find out why.
The final piece of the puzzle is finding out how much should you eat, and there are tons of formulas to calculate your BMR (Base Metabolic Rate) and your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure), but at least at first, I suggest just experimenting and seeing trends over time and being aware of what you eat and what you exercise, you can always iterate and improve later.
For reference, exercise can be up to 35% of the total energy your body uses daily - you can't directly control the remaining 65% of your body's energy expenditure, you can only control how much total energy you give to your body and this is why controlling the intake is key (and arguably more important than exercise to lose fat, although exercise is really important to be healthy and fit).