I have ~30 years, I do sport almost every day.
My sessions are divided between:
- climbing (1* per week)
- running to prepare for a half marathon (3/4* per week)
- muscle building via a crossfit session (it's a training like what we do in the army, not exactly like crossfit. But I don't know the term ^^ functional training maybe?) or other type of trainning like strongman (realy fun trainning ^^) or just "bodybuilding" 1/2* per week
- yoga (1/2* per week)
I eat balanced and healthy (I believe I have 15% fat) and I always try to eat something 1 hour before doing sports.
My concern is that, already several times, I found myself lacking energy (and potentially sugar?) at the middle/end of a session (especially for "crossfit" or "strongman" or HIIT training,... Never for running or yoga.).
Feeling like I want to vomit (I never vomited it's just an impression), I never vomited it's just an impression,... Then I eat a piece and everything goes back to normal pretty quickly.
I don't know much about the dietary supplements that most influencers on the networks talk about and advertise.
But since many people talk about it I would like to know if I should take some of these supplements to avoid my problem and prepare myself as well as possible.
I do some research for understand the difference between each of this "supplement" (here).
- In order to improve my trainning gain/recovery what supplements should I take?
- Same question for the problem I expose above.
- Why are there so many? There is a real interest in each of these products or the commercial side participates in creating "non-essential" complements
Thank you in advance for your answers, I hope not to be off topic I do not know where to find this kind of answer ^^'