What kind of workout or stretches can I do to increase my range of motion? I want to be able to do a split (I am quite close).

What kind of stretch should I do?

1 Answer 1


You need to stretch your hip-flexors, hamstrings and quadriceps.

There are a multitude of resources on how to stretch these areas on sites such as Youtube. Here is a video I found that includes a bunch of good stretches.

You can also do fire-hydrants (and variations), scorpions and iron crosses.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.