A few bullets on my life and weight history:
- I weighed as much as about 265 pounds after college.
- Over the past few years, I have been between 220 and 240 bouncing around.
- Within the last 6 months I have gotten my weight down to 200 lbs.
- My diet consists of the following:
- whole wheat bread
- sliced deli meet
- dark chocolate
- My workout consists of running 1-2 miles and doing pushups and stups.
- I can run a 7 minute mile and can do 40 pushups with good form, and I'm getting better at the situps.
I want to lose some fat and get healthier. I am not happy with my current physical shape. I am looking for recommendations for my diet and exercise to help me achieve this goal. I am willing to work hard and change my diet if necessary.
I think my diet works fairly well for me because I don't mind eating boring diets which are fairly nutritious, though I do cheat and go out to eat once in a while.