Are there free alternatives for the Nike Training Club, which run on a windows or linux pc or just online via web-browser?
List of features, from the iTunes App Store description:
- Full-body workouts for 30 or 45 minutes. Targeted and professional athlete workouts for 15 minutes. Set a favorite workout as your Quick-Start.
- 130 multi-dimensional, multi-directional drills build on the fundamentals of strength, cardio, interval and core training.
- Exclusive rewards including workouts from Rihanna’s personal trainer, professional athletes, celebrities, yoga instructors and more.
- Simple functionality optimizes every workout. Select your goal and fitness level, then choose from a list of workouts that meet your criteria.
- Set your workout to albums and playlists from your own music library.
- Audio guidance keeps you on track and motivated while working out.
- Access step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations for every drill at any time.
- Track details of your workout history and training progress.
- Share your workout and reward status on Facebook and Twitter.