New answers tagged


See a qualified sports physician if you are unsure wether both arms and shoulders move in the same way and to the same extent. If your imbalance is not caused by a mere difference in strength (see point 2), but by a medical condition, you may require physiotherapy or some other intervention before you begin or continue with strength training. It is always a ...

Top 50 recent answers are included