Managment consultant. Focus on yoga, swimming (beginner, TI) and general training.
- Childhood: playground soccer, ice hockey, cross country skiing, swimming
- 1973-1986 Basketball. Played in the Swedish junior national team and in the Swedish level 1 series (Brahe, IFK Linköping). Coached kids team, camp leader.
- 1986-2000. Tried various martial arts, fencing, weightlifting, played in lower divisions of basketball. Constant problems with knees and back.
- 2000-2007. Sporadic training due to becoming the father of twins, weightlifting, running, was only consistent with two years of Jodo. BMI peaked at 27 in 2002
- 2007- . Mix of "everyday active" (bike to work, take the stairs instead of elevator,...), yoga, weightlifting (squats, deadlift, military press), functional training (e.g. MAQ, burpees) and swimming. Feels great.