I am a software engineer who loves writing clean code and refactoring messy code into clean code.profile for Kazark on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites http://stackexchange.com/users/flair/443137.png
- I love Python.
- I like C#.
- I know C++, Java, SQL, Bash, and KornShell.
- I am learning awk, Perl and VimScript.
- I want to learn C, CoffeeScript and Lisp.
- I like XML, XSL, JSON.
- I know XSD, DTD, MySQL.
- I have used SQLite, ODBC and MSSQL.
- I love Vim, Mercurial and Git.
- I like
ddd, KDiff3, and Valgrind.
- I know Eclipse, commandline Subversion and TortoiseSVN).
- I have used Visual Studio.
- I am learning Make, Git and Mercurial.
The birthdate I entered is farcical, as I prefer not to identify myself in any way publicly online, but the age is in the ballpark.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 21 '13 at 21:22